The WKU Apartments, owned and operated by the Department of Housing & Residence Life at WKU, opened in the fall of 2012. These 2 bedroom units are available to WKU Juniors and Seniors. Each lessee will have their own bedroom and share a common space kitchen and living room. This on-campus apartment option allows students to have the experience of living off-campus with the convenience of living steps away from the Hill.
New apartments available in the fall of 2014 will include one-bedroom and two-bedroom options. These apartments will provide more living options for WKU students.
Current Apartment Walk-Through
Play the video below to view a walkthrough of the current apartments:
All units are identical and come with the following amenities:
- Fully furnished with a couch, coffee table, bar stools, full size bed, dresser and nightstand
- Stainless Steel Appliances - refrigerator, stove, dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Crown Molding
- Granite Counter Tops
- Utility Closet
- Closets in Bedroom with Wire Shelving
- Tiled Bathrooms
- Ceiling Fans in Living Room and Bedrooms
- Window Blinds
- Full time and approved part time students
- Over 60 earned credit hours
- 11-month lease with option for 12
- Apartment rent will be applied to your WKU student account. Scholarships and financial aid can be applied - View Rates
- Utility (Electricity) Allowance - $40/month/person, all others included
- Cable and Internet included in rent
The WKU Apartments are full for the Fall 2013 semester.
The apartment wait list is currently closed. The apartments are full for Fall 2013. The waiting list will reopen in late October 2013. Watch for more information about our new apartments currently under construction scheduled to open in Fall 2014.
The on-campus application process is separate from applying for a residence hall room. If you are a current on-campus residence hall resident and are planning on staying on-campus during the 2014-2015 academic year, regardless of apartment application status, please ensure that you also reapply for on-campus housing.
(Applications will be available October 31st)
Photo Gallery & Construction Webcam
Phone: (270) 745-4359