- Residence Hall Director
- Assistant Residence Hall Director
- About HRL
- Human Resources
- Graduate College
- City of Bowling Green, KY
Community Advisory (CA) Position
The Community Advisor is an undergraduate student staff member in a student-focused department that supervises 5-6 Resident Assistants in residence hall housing 300 – 900 students. Emphasis is placed on training, and supervision of staff members along with programming and administrative responsibilities. In addition to supervising RA’s, the Community Advisor will also work on a specialized area within the hall such as programming, hall occupancy, hall council or desk operations. The Community Advisor reports to the Residence Hall Director and Coordinator for Housing and Residence Life.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Skills in the following areas:
- Critical Thinking
- Consensus Building
- Student Development
- Staff Development
- Satisfactory progress toward an earned bachelor's degree with significant Resident Assistant experience.
- The Community Advisor must maintain a 2.75 cumulative and semester grade point average with successful completion of at least 12 credit hours each semester.