Registration for Fall 2013 Recruitment begins June 1, 2013 and will end at 6:00pm on August 26, 2013.
To participate in recruitment, a man must be a full-time, undergraduate enrolled at WKU with a minimum 2.5 high school GPA or a 2.25 college GPA with 12 or more earned hours. There will be a $25 fee to join a fraternity that will be due on Bid Day.
Recruitment Orientation will be held in the Downing Student Union Auditorium on Monday August 26, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. This is a mandatory event for all men wanting to go through recruitment.
Please review the recruitment rules below before following the link to register:
- Any returning student who has completed at least one semester can sign a bid once school has started.
- Each prospective new member must register online by following the link at the bottom of the page to go through Fraternity Formal Recruitment.
- The Recruitment Orientation on Monday August 26th is mandatory for those going through Formal Recruitment.
- Each prospective new member must visit each fraternity house at least once during the party schedule in order to sign a bid.
- A prospective new member may receive as many bids as extended to him, but he can only choose one organization in which to affiliate.
- The dress code for Formal Recruitment is business casual (khakis and polo) for the Rotation Parties and Open Houses. Shirt and tie (blazer optional) is requested for Presentation Night, since this is a more formal evening.
- Any student that receives an alcohol violation from Housing and Residence Life or Judicial Affairs will forfeit their ability to join a fraternity that semester.
If you have a questions please contact the Greek Affairs Office at Greek.Affairs@wku.edu