Summer Engineering Internship Employment Opportunities
Summer engineering employment opportunities will be listed here for 60 days or until they are filled. Log into TopJobs to view more detail by job ID number, or feel free to email Debbie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding any of the openings posted here.
Employers may may email a word document of the job description to EmployerRelations@wku.edu in our Career Services center to have your opening posted to Top Jobs, our online job search tool for WKU students and alumni.
Summer 2013 Engineering Internship Opportunities: Active openings will be listed here as they become available for Summer 2013.
- Emerson Electric- Russellville, KY- Summer Engineering Interns: Seeking to hire 2 Summer Engineering Interns. Will consider EEs or MEs for these openings. Click HERE to review the job descriptions and to apply. Date Posted: May 2, 2013.
- Dana Corporation- Glasgow, KY-Summer Engineering Intern: Seeking EE or ME to fill this position. Click HERE for details and to apply. Posted: May 2, 2013. Also, in TopJobs #36705.
- Davert USA Inc.- Bowling Green, KY- Multiple full time & temporary openings. Engineering students are encouraged to apply. Click HERE to view open positions and to apply. Posted May 2013.
- DDS Engineering- Bowling Green KY: ImmediateOpenings for Field Survey Crew members and CE CAD Technicians. Click HERE for job details & to apply. If qualified, you may apply for other openings as well. Date Posted: March 26, 2013.
- Midmark Corp-Glasgow, KY- ME Co-op: Midmark has an immediate opening for a ME co-op working full time in the summer & part time during the school year. Click HERE to view job description & to apply. Date Posted: March 26, 2013.
- BGMU Engineering Internship-Bowling Green, KY Water System Engineering Coordination- Deadline to Apply 3/30/13. TopJobs ID 36228. Desired Majors: CEs or MEs;see TopJobs for instructions to apply.
- BGMU Engineering Internship-Bowling Green, KY Collection System Hydraulic Analysis- Deadline to Apply 3/30/13. TopJobs ID 36227. Desired Majors: CE; see TopJobs for instructions to apply.
- Bridgestone- Morrison, TN - Electrical Engineering One Year Co-op starting Summer 2013- Junior or Senior Classification preferred. Click HERE for flyer with details and to apply.
- HeathCo Product Test Intern- Bowling Green, KY- HeathCo is seeking to hire 2 Electrical Engineering interns as Product Test interns. Interested, qualified students who will have completed their SO year in engineering by this May may email their resumes to Nermin Peimanovic, Engineering Services Manager, at email@example.com . Click HERE to view job description. The position will be full time hrs this summer and continue on part time during the school yr. Posted: 3/20/13.
- HMB Professional Engineers- Frankfort, KY( several other locations-TN, AL, & IN)- Summer Engineering Internship- If interested you may email Robert Pelosi, Project Engineer, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Attach your resume and put Summer Engineering Internship in the subject line. Also, state which office you are interested in for an internship in your email. Click HERE to review their brochure.
- Kentucky Copper Engineering Intern- Morgantown KY - Desired Major: EE or ME; Click HERE to view job description. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Ms. Megan White at email@example.com with Summer Engineering Intern in the subject line.
- Nemak Engineering Internship - Glasgow, KY- Desired Major: ME. Must have completed SO year in the ME program. Click HERE for more details. Posted: Mar. 18, 2013.
WKU Students may Log into TopJobs HERE. You'll need your WKU Net ID and Password. Search by TopJobs ID or put "Engineering" in search field.
Additional 2013 Summer Internship Opportunities:
Bastian Solutions- Multiple national locations including Louisville, KY and IN locations-Summer/Seasonal ME & EE Internship Openings: Visit there website HERE to learn more about their company. You may view open internships & apply HERE online. If you apply, you may also email your resume to Bobby Lindsey, Project Manager and WKU ME alumni, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted: 4/11/13.
C&I Engineering- Louisville, KY: Click HERE to view their brochure. All disciplines may apply for Summer Engineering Internships. To apply, email Mr. Chris Hennessey at email@example.com and put Summer Engineering Internship in the subject line and attach your resume. Mr. Hennessey is their HR Recruiter and was here at our Ogden spring job fair.
Delta Faucets Summer Manufacturing Engineering Internship- Morgantown, KY- Desired Majors: EE or ME. Click HERE to open job description flyer for more information. They prefer a rising SR for this opening. You may view more details and apply at their website HERE by selecting Search Openings and typing Engineering into the search field.
General Motors/BG Assembly Plant Engineering Internships: They have several ME and EE Engineering 2013 internship openings. Ms. Herron will be back on campus on March 18th to interview for up to 10 summer openings. To see a sample list of openings, click HERE. Many of these internships will require full time work in the summer and continued part time hours during the school year.
J.M. Smucker Summer 2013 Engineering Intern- Scottsville, KY- TopJobs ID 35911. Apply soon! See TopJobs for instructions to apply.
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems Summer Engineering Intern or Co-op - Scottsville, KY : Seeking a junior or senior level EE or ME student to work as a summer engineering intern possibly continuing on during the school year. Click HERE for details and to apply. You may email your resumes to Rayna Falls, HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org .