Apply to Study Abroad
The first step in the Study Abroad Application Process is to begin a new application on TopNet.
Here are the steps:
1. Log in at topnet.wku.edu
2. Select "Student Services"
3. Select "Study Abroad Application Process"
4. Enter the term in which you want to study abroad
5. Click "Submit" to start a new application
6. Click "Step 1: Initial Interest Form"
Once you complete the Initial Interest Form, the Study Abroad and Global Learning office will contact you to set up an appointment with our advisor. During that meeting, you'll be able to learn about the various programs we offer, as well as scholarship opportunities and other helpful resources.
SAGL, OIP, and WKU Study Abroad Alumni would like to say "Thank You" to the offices on campus that have worked behind the scenes to help send students From the Hilltop to the World!