- Office of Admissions
- Office of the Registrar
- Student Financial Assistance
- Retention and Student Services
- Student Ombudsman
- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- College Readiness
- TRiO Programs
- Administrative Openings
Project Overview: Degree Pathways
As a part of the 2013-2014 undergraduate catalog preparation process, the "Suggested Program of Study" charts in the undergraduate catalog will be removed and replaced by this comprehensive website of "Four-year Pathways." Each departmental description in the catalog will list the urls to their majors and concentrations pathways.
A copy of the original proposal for this project as approved is available here.
Our first step in this process is to ask that each department provide pathways for each of their majors and concentrations using either the Excel worksheet or PDF forms listed below.
An example four-year degree pathway from Dental Hygiene is available here as an example of the requested information.
- Only baccalaureate majors are required for the degree pathways website. (No minors or pre-professional programs will be included).
- Program submissions should reflect only changes that have completed the academic approval process for 2013-14 implementation.
- The final approved document will serve as the official source to link all web documents requiring the degree pathways for consistency.
- Associate Deans in each college will serve as the point of contact for each program as well as the final approval for the college.
- Colleges/departments will submit their degree pathways via email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 31, 2013.
- Pathways will be available for departmental review June 3-June 14, 2013.
- Deadline for colleges final revisions is June 17, 2013.