- Department Contacts
- Standard Class Time Frames
- Approving Events
- Requesting/Scheduling Events
- Video Tutorials
- Astra Online Help
- Astra - WKU Case Study - Summer Shutdown
- Astra - WKU Case Study - Building Closure
- Astra YouTube Video
- Once your logged in click on the "Event Tab" across the top toolbar.
- When approving events in Astra always use the "Notifications" option.
- Once the Notification screen opens please use the "Filter" on the left hand side to
narrow your list down. Under "Is Notification" select NO and under "Is Active" select
yes. This will narrow the list down to only show you things waiting on approval.
- Then on the right hand side of the screen under "Notifications" it will only show
you what is waiting for approval. "Green Check" will approve the event and the "Red
Minus" will decline the event. Both options will pop up an email box to allow you
to tell them something about the event. You don't have to type anything here but
you will need to hit save/send. Then an email goes back to the requester telling
them approved or declined depending on how you marked the meeting.
- Once you've marked Approved or declined the line item will be removed from your notification list.
Main Campus Contact:
Ms. Jessica Steenbergen
Scheduling Applications Coordinator
Wetherby Admin Building - 220
Phone: (270) 745-2802
Fax: (270) 745-5442
South Campus Contact:
Ms. Stephanie Wilson
South Campus -103
Phone: (270) 780-2556
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,