WKU Minority Admissions
WKU Minority Scholarships
- * Merit-based; targeted to under-represented populations
- Details: A minimum 3.5 un-weighted GPA & 25 ACT composite
- Value: Covers In-state tuition
- Wesite: WKU Scholarships
Howard and Kayla Bailey Leadership Scholarship
(Society of African-American Alumni)
- Applicants must have a minimum ACT composite score of 20 (940 SAT) or above AND a
cumulative high school grade point average of 3.0 or above on an unweighted 4.0 grading
- A transcript and grading scale, which includes ACT/SAT scores must be submitted with
- A resume must be submitted with the application.
- Included with the application submission must be a two-page essay answering the following
question: “Why Should I Be Selected as the 2013 Howard and Kayla Bailey Leadership
- Submit an application for undergraduate admission to WKU prior to this application.
Scholarship applications will not be considered unless an application for admission
is on file.
- Scholarship application must be postmarked no later than March 1, 2013.
Minority Education Recruitment and Retention Scholarship Program
Other Scholarship Opportunities