WKU Transfer Admissions
Minimum Transfer Requirements
- Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) for
the last semester or term of full-time work, a cumulative GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted
scale) and be in good standing at the institution from which they are transferring.
- Fulfillment of minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Applicants are not allowed to ignore previous college work.
- Transfer students with fewer than 24 hours earned are required to have completed the
- High School transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores will be required for students with
fewer than 24 hours earned.