Campus Safety Report
Minimum Transfer Requirements
- Transfer students must have a minimum GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) for the last semester or term of full-time work, a cumulative GPA of “C” (2.0 on 4.0 unweighted scale) and be in good standing at the institution from which they are transferring.
- Fulfillment of minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Applicants are not allowed to ignore previous college work.
- Transfer students with fewer than 24 hours earned are required to have completed the pre-college curriculum.
- High School transcripts and ACT/SAT test scores will be required for students with fewer than 24 hours earned.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,