Western Kentucky University

WKU Transfer Admissions

Petition WKU Departments for
Transfer Credit Equivalencies

In cases when there is not a specific WKU course equivalency (or an exact equivalency has not been determined), you may petition WKU departments if you believe a course should be equivalent to a WKU course. You should request the department head to complete the Request for Transfer Equivalency Form available on the iCAP website at www.wku.edu/icap; if the transferred course is either equivalent to a WKU course or will be accepted in lieu of a WKU course.

 Last Modified 7/22/13