Skip to main content
Skip to main content

WKU Transfer Admissions

Getting Started

Apply for Admission

Obtain Official Transcript from each college attended:

Students transferring from other accredited colleges should request that official transcripts be mailed to the Office of Admissions from each college attended. An official transcript is typically sent from one institution to another in a sealed envelope for the receiving institution to open upon arrival.

Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 9/25/14