Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Tate Page Hall 251
Phone: (270) 745-3575
Finish Your Degree at WKU
At Western Kentucky University, we understand the needs and commitments of adult learners. We recognize that “life” doesn’t stop when you want to attend college. Whether your goal is to complete an associate degree, finish your bachelor’s degree, pursue a graduate degree, or simply earn one of our many certificates, the office of Adult Learner Services is here to assist you.
With campuses in Bowling Green, Elizabethtown-Fort Knox, Glasgow, and Owensboro and a variety of flexible delivery formats including face-to-face, interactive video services (IVS), online, and on-demand, furthering your education has never been more convenient.
Enrollment staff at each campus are available to help you with:
- Pre-enrollment counseling
- Procedures for admissions or re-admissions
- Financial aid & scholarships
- Registering for classes
Just remember, WKU is here to help you finish your degree and achieve your education and career goals.
Do you have questions about attending WKU? Contact us at (270) 745-3575 or email us
Ready to get started? Choose your next step!
- Talk with an Adult Learner Enrollment Counselor! Call 270-745-3575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Schedule Private Appointment - call or email Adult Learner Services to schedule an over-the-phone or face-to-face appointment.
- Fill out the Request Information Form on this page and we'll contact you!
- Apply for Admission - Take a moment to review the enrollment process prior to submitting your applications.
"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through." --Rosalynn Carter
To learn more about how WKU can help you FINISH your degree and achieve your education and career goals, please call 270-745-3575 or complete the Request for Information form.
Carrie Dean opted to go straight to work out of high school and worked her way up to a position with great benefits. However, a few years ago, the company outsourced her position and she decided to get a four year college degree.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,