AdvisorTrac allows students to schedule advising appointments with their advisors online. In the Fall of 2007 AdvisorTrac was launched campus wide at WKU. Student instructions for AdvisorTrac are listed below.
For advisors who would like to access AdvisorTrac or learn more information about this advising tool please call (270) 745-3290 to talk to Pat Jordan or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also access the online AdvisorTrac manual.
Please click the link below to access AdvisorTrac. You will be asked to accept an authentication Certificate the first time you attempt to access the program. Accept the Certificate to begin your session and then input your WKU Net ID and password to log on.
If you choose to schedule an appointment using AdvisorTrac, you may do so at any time from any computer with Web access.
- Go to AdvisorTrac.
- You may get a warning dialog box. This is a trusted site so you can just click the button that will let you proceed to the site
- Login using your WKU Net ID and password
- Click “Go to” and then “Make Appointment”
- Click on "or, select a center:" and enter the department/college of your area. For example, if you advisor is at the Commonwealth School, you will select Commonwealth School. Even if you know your advisors name, click on the appropriate center first and then your advisors name will appear in the advisor pull down menu. Then click Search on the left hand side of the screen.
- Results should come up for advisors at this campus.
- If you find no search results, try changing the date range
- Scroll down to see date availabilities and click on a time range for the date that
- Time: On the next screen select a desired Start Time for your appointment
- Request Help In: Select the reason that best fits your need
- Click "Exit"