Skip to main content
Western Kentucky University


The WKU Elizabethtown-Fort Knox campus will be closed Saturday, January 24 due to inclement weather.

Declaring a Minor in Gerontology

Log onto Topnet using your WKU ID and Pin


  1. Go to Student Services
  2. Then to Student Records
  3. Click on the Change Major, Minor, Concentration, Advisor Link
  4. Fill in the correct information, and submit the form
  5. Check Topnet 5-7 days later to confirm the changes


If you have questions please call (270)745-2425


Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
download excel.

Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
download word.

Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
download powerpoint.

Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,
download quicktime.

 Last Modified 9/24/14