Students: Internships, Volunteer Opportunities, Student Ambassadors of Service, Scholars in Service, The $100 Solution, and Hill House.
Faculty: The $100 Solution, Campus & Community Network, Community Partnership Funds, and Top Life Service
Community: Volunteer Opportunities, Nonprofit Jobs, Support Groups, Meeting Space, Community Resources, Nonprofit Directory, and Campus & Community Network.
Mission and Vision
To support community development locally and abroad through campus and community partnerships. The ALIVE CCP connects students, faculty, staff, and community members to resources and opportunities for meaningful service and public scholarship.
Our vision is that campus and community members, from all sectors and backgrounds, will engage in successful applied-learning opportunities and work together to improve quality of life by acting as public problem-solvers and effective community-builders.
We carry out our mission by:
- Facilitating campus and community partnerships to address local and regional needs
- Providing training for and assistance with service-learning and community-based scholarship
- Providing meeting space for the campus and community free of charge
- Maintaining an online list of volunteer opportunities
- Matching WKU faculty, staff and student interests with service projects
- Coordinating volunteer placement
- Maintaining a comprehensive directory of Bowling Green-Warren County service organizations and support groups
- Responding to inquiries regarding childcare, health, education, recreation, housing, monetary needs and other services
- Maintaining an ongoing list of community events
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,