Regional Nonprofit Job Opportunities
The ALIVE Center maintains a list of nonprofit jobs for community members to refer to when looking for employment. Please click on the link for more information regarding each employment opportunity. You can contact the agency to ask any questions you may have and confirm that opportunity is still available. If a nonprofit organization would like to post a job opportunity on this page, please send the announcement to email@example.com.
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Center Manager Logan County (posted 07/17/2013)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Teacher Assistant Logan County (posted 07/17/2013)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Senior Center Meal Delivery Driver Simpson County (posted 08/09/2013)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: FSW-Warren County (posted 08/29/13)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Senior Center Meal Delivery Driver Russellville (posted 11/11/2013)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: ATV Family Service Associate (posted 1/10/2014)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Teacher Simpson County (posted 01/10/2014)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Dispatcher-Office Associate (posted 1/16/2014)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Warren county CSBG Coordinator (posted 1/17/2014)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Accounting Associate (posted 2/6/14)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Assistant Center Manager-Family Service Worker in Warren County (posted 2/6/14)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Health Coordinator (posted 02/13/14)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Senior Center Substitute Meal Delivery Driver (posted 02/19/14)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky: Teacher Assistant Simpson County (posted 02/19/2014)
- Family Enrichment Center: Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper (posted 02/19/14)
- The American Red Cross of South Central Kentucky is searching for a Development Specialist. Please share the details and link to the application below.
- CASA of South Central Kentucky
CASA of South Central Kentucky is seeking applicants for a part-time Advocate Coordinator position. This person will provide professional staff supervision and support to Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASAs), ensuring children involved with the program receive sound advocacy and permanency planning. The Advocate Coordinator will also have general office and administrative responsibilities that support volunteer advocates. Bachelor's degree in social service-related field preferred (or equivalent work experience within social-service fields). Please email or mail resume to: CASA, Attn: Will Constable, PO BOX 867, Bowling Green, KY 42102, firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed position description will be provided upon request.
- Habitat ReStore
The Habitat ReStore in Bowling Green, KY is accepting applications for a part-time ReStore Associate. Interested applicants can read the job description and fill out the application and return it to the ReStore at 1232 Adams Street Bowling Green KY 42101.
- Barren River Area Safe Space, Inc.
Part Time Entry level Position (16-23 hours per week) to assist on 2nd shift in the
emergency domestic violence shelter.
(3:00 PM - 11:00 PM)located in Bowling Green. Must be able to complete 40 hour training and have some experience with residential settings.
Send current resume and cover letter by January 15, 2014 to:
Barren River Area Safe Space, Inc.
PO Box 1941
Bowling Green, KY 42102
- Salvation Army-Shelter Monitors
Accepts and process residents staying in a housing facility. Click here for more information. (posted 12/5/2013)
- AmeriCorps NPRC Member Recruitment
The Kentuckiana Region of the American Red Cross is currently accepting applications for the AmeriCorps National Preparedness and Response Corps. Selected members will complete projects that engage their service areas and build capacity through disaster education and various preparedness activities while building their professional skill base. We are actively recruiting for these service locations. Louisville, KY (Jefferson, Shelby and Hardin / La Rue Counties), Jeffersonville, IN, Madison, IN, Georgetown, IN, Frankfort, KY, Paducah, KY, Bowling Green, KY, and Madisonville, KY.
If interested please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Financial Advisor & Career Agent Opportunities
- Independent Producer Opportunity
You can contract independently to sell Mutual of Omaha products. For sales independence with more competitive advantages, choose our Independent Producer Opportunity. Gain selling power with our strong brand, complete product portfolio and excellent support services.
- Housing Counselor for AmeriCorps Volunteer
The Barren River Area Safe Space, Inc. is looking for an individual to work with homeless victims of domestic violence. A unique opportunity to help homeless and low-income women and children find safe, decent and affordable housing. Address safe, affordable housing challenges by offering credit counseling, budgeting, and job development training. Develop partnerships and networks with community agencies and provide valuable resources to victims of domestic violence. AmeriCorps Housing Counselors serve to address homelessness prevention by helping to keep people in stable housing. Insure timely rental payments, mediate community, landlord, or neighbor disputes. Insure that residents and clients have access to appropriate supportive services.
Must commit to a year of service, be 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED. Living allowance, basic healthcare and education award available. To apply or for more information please contact Michelle Fiore at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Enrichment Center a local nonprofit organization whose mission is to empower families and prevent child abuse is now accepting applications for a Part Time Childcare Teacher positions.Must have: a HS Diploma, Prior Daycare Experience, Bachelor Degree in IECEC/ Child Studies or related field preferred, Must be able to lift 40lbs. Must be able to work 5 hours a day/25 hours a week M-F. Duties include: nurturing, teaching and providing a safe environment for children, organizing activities, and creating and implementing curriculum for children's growth.. Childcare teacher will also help children explore ideas, interests and talents, and help build positive character traits. Equal opportunity employer. Email/Mail resume to: Family Enrichment Center, Attn: Nickie Jones, 441 Church Avenue, Bowling Green, KY 42101 email@example.com or call 781-6714
- The National Corvette Museum: Admissions/Tours. Part Time, 20 - 30 hours per week. Weekend work required, some evenings possible due to after hours facility rentals. Duties include but aren't limited to: operating point of sale computers, greeting guests, selling raffle tickets, memberships, etc, booking tours, providing security throughout Museum, assisting other departments with projects, leading guided tours, distributing promotional literature, opening and closing Museum and serving as a resource to guests. High School degree or equivalent. Strong computer and customer service skills required. Communication skills required, including ability to multi- task and proficient writing abilities. Available immediately. For more information please contact Becky Pearson, HR Administrator, at 270.467.8856.
- Green River Regional Educational Cooperative (GRREC)
Is now accepting applications for Grant writer. Click here to see job description
- Evergreen Life Services has openings in the following positions:
- Direct Support Staff
- Family Home Provider
- Program Coordinator
Please email resumes to http://evergreenls.org/careers or contact us in person at
Evergreen Life Services, Central Kentucky Division
1721 McIntosh Street
Bowling Green, KY. 42104