Community Partnerships Funds
Community Partnership Funds (CPF) is a funding program that provides the opportunity for faculty, staff, students, or members of the community to implement campus and community partnership projects that address social issues locally and abroad. CPFs support public problem-solving through service-learning, community development or community-based research.
The overall goals/outcomes for the Community Partnership Funds program include the following:
- Stimulate engagement and partnership efforts across or within academic departments as well as with the broader community
- Address wide variety of community issues and priorities
- Expand and improve understanding of partnership
- Link university and community assets
- Facilitate empowering, sustainable solutions for public problems.
Community Partnership Funds
Next deadline: April 1st
Service-Learning Track - Up to $1,000
Community Development Track - Up to $3,000
Public Research Track - Up to $5,000
Donate to the Partnership Funds
Make a gift to the Community Partnership Funds or any ALIVE Center program by visiting the page linked above. You may also mail a donation to WKU ALIVE Center 1906 College Heights Blvd. #21095 Bowling Green, KY 42101-1095. Your donations can help fund one of our partnership projects in the future.