Summer Fun Activities for Kids - Extended Camps
Bowling Green's Christian Academy's very own Summer program full learning and fun! The camp includes age appropriate activities and field trips.
- When: June 2nd-July 25th
- Time: 7:30am-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Cost: $30 per day or $140 per week
- Grades 1st-6th
An Enrollment/Supply Fee of $40 is due with registration.
Camp Big Red 2014
A day camp that allows campers to experience positive group interactions in a safe and fun environment. We give campers the opportunity to develop teamwork skills, to experience fun adventures, and to create new and lasting friendships through arts & crafts, sports, daily recreational activities, special events, and field trips. Camp Big Red is a wonderful way to spend the summer.
COME JOIN THE FUN!!!!!
2014 SESSION CALENDAR
- Session 1 June 2-6
- Session 2 June 9-13
- Session 3 June 16-20
- Session 4 June 23-27
- Session 5 June 30- July 3
- Session 6 July 7-11
- Session 7 July 14-18
- Session 8 July 21-25
- Session 9 July 28 - August 1
Price: $140 per child
For more information or to request a brochure, visit http://www.wku.edu/campbigred/ or call Jordan Gardner at 270-745-6541hild
Barefoot Republic Camp
Plan now to join! 2014 marks their 13th summer of camp and the sixth summer at our facility just over an hour north of Nashville. They are only able to accept 90 campers for each session. In 2012 they were at capacity and had students on their waitlist for every session, so they encourage you to reserve your space by completing your application and submitting your deposit as soon as possible. Two camps are available: overnight camp and day camp. Each camp session has a specific age group.
Overnight Camp Dates
- Session 1: May 27th-June 1st Junior High
- Session 2: June 2nd-7th Senior High
- Session 3: June 8th-13th Junior High
- Session 4: June 17th-21 3rd-5th Grade
- Session 5: June 30th-July 5 Senior High
- Session 6: July 6th-11th Junior High
- Session 7: July 15th-19th 3rd-5th Grade
Day Camp Dates
For rising 1st-6th Grades
- Session1: June 23-27 in Nashville, TN at West End Community Church
- Session 2: July 21-25 in Brentwood, TN at Brentwood United Methodist Church
- Session 3: July 28th-August 1 in Franklin, TN at Christ Community Church
The regular cost for a 3rd-5th Grade session is $474, while Junior/Senior sessions are $574. The regular cost for a day camp session is $225. Financial Aid will be available and no kids will be turned away due to financial reasons.
If you would like to include your organization or agency's summer activities for youth, please feel free to email the event information to email@example.com.