Summer Fun Activities for Kids - Special Needs
The Center for Courageous Kids Medical Camp 2013
The Center for Courageous Kids® is a world-class year-round medical camp designed specifically for the child living with medical challenges who could not attend a traditional camp.
- Asthma/Respiratory Conditions June 3rd-8th
- Hematology/Juvenile Arthritis June 10th-14th
- Muscular Dystrophy Association June 17th-22nd
- Diabetes- Norton Healthcare June 24th-29th
- Physical Disabilities- WHAS Crusade for Children Week July 1st-5th
- Oncology July 8th-13th
- Camp Brave Hearts July 15th-20th
- TMA Family Camp July 23rd-27th
- Family Week July 29th-August 1st
For more information, please contact: Faith Cary at 270-618-2912or at firstname.lastname@example.org
1501 Burnley Road
Scottsville, KY 42164
(270) 618-2900 (270) 618-2901 fax
If you would like to include your organization or agency's summer activities for youth, please feel free to email the event information to email@example.com.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,