What is the ARC?
We are a program center from the Applied Research and Technology Program(ARTP). The Architectural Resource Center(ARC) provides faculty and students with the opportunity to partner with business, industry and the community.
The ARC offers professional design services, construction documentation production and computer-generated renderings and animations.
This variety of expertise allows the students of the ARC to apply the academic lessons of the classroom to real world projects, further preparing them for their future careers.
Advantages of using ARC's services:
- Offers professional design services, construction documentation production, and computer-generated rendering and animations.
- Allows the students to apply the academic lessons of the classroom to "real world" projects, further preparing them for their future careers.
- Gives students the experience of working in the field using some of the latest technology available.
- All student work is performed under licensed architect's direct supervision.
Goals of the Program:
- Support the economic development of south central Kentucky using faculty and student expertise.
- Provide students with practical experiences in their chosen career path.
- Customize services to specifically meet the architectural and manufacturing needs of our clients.
- Engage in workforce development.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,