- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Graves Gilbert Clinic at WKU
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2015
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Location: Health & Fitness Lab
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/healthfitnesslab/walkinservices.php
You must attend this event 2 times before completing this event.
Blood Pressure Screening
Blood Pressure Screening is an important part of being a healthy student. Stress, lack of sleep and poor diet can all contribute to high blood pressure which leads to heart disease. Exercise, eating right and stress management are great ways to lower your blood pressure and stay healthy.
You must get your Blood Pressure checked 2 times as well as allow 4 weeks between checks to recieve WellU® credit.