Fall 2014 opens 8/20
- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Graves Gilbert Clinic at WKU
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2015
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Date: Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013 - Tuesday, April 2nd, 2013
Location: Alive Center
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/alive/index.php
You must attend this event 1 time before completing this event.
Date: April 1st-15th
CANstruct for a Cause will take place during National Volunteer. The first two weeks of April students can collect items for the CANstruct food drive which will benefit local food pantries.
Drop off items at the ALIVE Center or Cravens 13
To receive WellU credit, please sign in at the WellU sign-in sheet after you drop your items off.