- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Health & Fitness Services
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Health Services
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Location: Health & Fitness Lab- Preston Center
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/healthfitnesslab/walkinservices.php
You must attend this event 2 times before completing this event.
There are 3 types of assessments:
- Skinfold Measurement with Calipers
- Tanita Body Fat Analyzer
- OMRON Body Fat Analyser
There is no appointment needed to get your body composition assessed.
To receive WellU® credit you must be assessed 2 times, with at least
4 weeks in between assessments.
Make sure you bring your WKU ID to receive credit and/or sign in!