Fall 2014 opens 8/20
- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Ask the Dietitian
- Calendar of Events
- Graves Gilbert Clinic at WKU
- Health & Fitness Services
- Healthy Days 2015
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Restaurant Group
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Date: Thursday, September 12th, 2013 - Friday, September 13th, 2013
Location: Health & Fitness Lab
Event URL: http://www.wku.edu/healthfitnesslab
You must attend this event 5 times before completing this event.
Self Defense of the Wing Chun System
September 16th-November 4th
This is an 8 week course introducing the Wing Chun Martial Arts.
The class includes:
- Increase strength, stanima and fitness
- Practice strategies to avoid conflict
- Develop confidence and self esteem
Students- $35 Faculty/Staff- $40 Community- $45
Registrations starts September 3rd - September 13th
Pre-Registration is required in the Health and Fitness Lab
You must attend the event 5 times before receiving credit.
Make sure you bring your WKU ID to receive credit and/or sign in!