- Academic Advising & Retention Center
- Eating Healthy on campus
- Health & Fitness Services
- Leadership & Volunteerism
- Outdoor Recreation
- Student Activities and Organizations
- WKU Counseling & Testing
- WKU Recycling
- WKU Sustainability
- WKU Employee Wellness Program
Date: Thursday, April 10th, 2014 - Thursday, April 10th, 2014
Location: Potter Hall
You must attend this event 1 time before completing this event.
National Alcohol Screening Day
Thursday, April 10th, 2014
Hosted by the Counseling & Testing Center
Here is a way for students to participate!
1) We will have a table set up outside Potter Hall from 8:30am-12:00pm on April 10th (weather permitting) near the second floor entrance.
The screening is 10-item questionnaire that allows a person to note their own behaviors concerning alcohol. If you have any questions, or to schedule a class visit, please contact email@example.com. Thank you!
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,