The Probation retention initiative is designed for continuing WKU students who have an academic standing of academic probation. These students must earn a 2.0 GPA for the current semester to avoid being academically dismissed from WKU.
Students agree to:
- Attend BEP Workshops to plan for the semester and to improve academic skills to make
them better students.
- Workshop #1 (part A and part B) must be completed by October 17, 2014.
- Workshop #2 (part A and part B) must be completed by December 5, 2014.
- Attend the Majors and Minors Fair on Tuesday, September 16th 11:00am – 2:00pm at the Preston Center.
- Complete MAP-Works® Fall Transition Survey by September 27, 2014.
- Survey is emailed to your Toppermail on September 14, 2014.
- Compose a reflection paper detailing the overall BEP experience. This paper is due at the end of the semester before finals week.
- Allow parents/guardians to inquire about their academic progress, grades, attendance, etc.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,