Students that are required to participate in BEP for the upcoming semester will be contacted via TopperMail before the start of the semester.
Students participating in BEP will complete all expectations below.
- Completion of BEP Orientation.
- Attend all ten (10) sessions throughout the semester.
- Complete final reflection paper.
- Participation in class discussions throughout the entire length of the course.
- Completion of readings, quizzes, course assignments and assessments. And bring writing utensil to all sessions.
- Refrain from all cell phone, laptop, tablet etc. usage unless instructed to use during class.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,