Cost of Attendance
Tuition & Fees, Course Fees,
Payment Due Dates
Make a Payment Online
Make a Partial Payment Online
International Wire Transfers
Pay with your WKU Debit Card
Refund Schedule, Refund Method,
Changes Effective Spring 2016
Tuition Management Systems, WKU Debit Card, TopNet
Registrar, Financial Aid, Scholarships, Student Employment, Veterans Affairs, Housing, Dining Services, Student ID Center, Bookstore, Transportation
How to make a partial payment towards your student account via TopNet:
- Login to TopNet
- Click on the Student Services tab
- Select Pay Tuition and Fees
- Select your payment method
- Select the term balance you wish to pay
- Select Make a One-Time Payment
- Enter your Student Information and click Continue
- To change the amount of your payment, click the garbage can icon next to your balance and remove the balance that was showing on TopNet.
- Enter the new amount in the Item Information section
- Proceed with your payment
How to make a partial payment towards your student account via Tuition Management Systems (TMS):
- Visit the TMS website at https://wku.afford.com/
- Scroll down to the "Make a Payment" section and choose "Make a One-Time Payment".
- Complete the "Student Information" section. Please enter your SSN number without dashes. Do not use your WKU ID number. Using your WKU ID number will delay the payment process.
- Complete the "Item Information" section. Fill out the desired amount of payment and click the "Add" button. You will now see the payment amount in the box in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Complete the "Payment Information" section. - If paying by checking or savings, you will need to have the routing and account number available. - If paying by credit or debit card, you will need the card number, card type, expiration date and security code. Important note: a convenience fee equal to 2.75% of the payment amount (min $1 fee) will be assessed for using this payment type.
- Complete the "Verify Payment Information" section. Please review this information carefully. If payment information is input incorrectly the payment may be returned due to "Invalid Account".
- Once all the steps have been completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation number.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,