KHEAA Work Study Program
- Phone: 270-745-3095
Marketing your organization is simple.
Today's college students are brand driven. If they have heard about your organization they are much more likely to be interested in working with you. The WKU Center for Career and Professional Development has space available for you to offer an information session in a comfortable, relaxed environment. A 30-60 minute presentation about your organization will give students a chance to get to know you better.
Scheduling an information session is easy:
- Choose a couple of dates that fit your schedule; 4:00-5:00 pm is usually a great time for students to gather
- Call The Center for Career and Professional Development at (270) 745-3095
- Work with the Employer Relations staff to finalize a date and time
- Don't forget that you can also schedule on-campus interviews for the following day
- We will market the presentation to the students, alumni and faculty who match your criteria
The presentation room is equipped with the following:
- Computer with external speakers, PowerPoint and video capable
- Overhead projector with two drop down screens
- Two white boards and markers
- Comfortable seating for 4-48 guests
- Easy access to restrooms
- Interview rooms available for follow-up conversations
Let us help you connect with the talented WKU students and alumni.