- CCPD @ Regional Campuses
- Résumé Help
- Consult with a Career Counselor
- Practice Interviews
- We'll come to your class!
Looking for a Major
Services for Faculty/Staff
Tell your faculty to invite us to your class!
Having a career counselor present in a class is a great and easy way to learn about the services we offer and how they can help you! We can come to your classroom or we can host a class in our classroom or presentation lab!
Here is how!
Interested in having Center for Career and Professional Development make a visit to your classroom? Have you professor contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 270-745-3095.
Benefits of Presentation:
Some of the benefits of having a Career Counselor come to your classroom are:
- Presentation with helpful tips and applicable information
- Learning about the services we offer in the office and their benefits to you
- Meeting a career counselor in your field
- Learning about internships • Handouts that can assist in job search
- Information on the upcoming job/career fairs
- Expert information from a professional