- CCPD @ Regional Campuses
- Résumé Help
- Consult with a Career Counselor
- Practice Interviews
- We'll come to your class!
Looking for a Major
Services for Faculty/Staff
Tell your faculty to invite us to your class!
Having a career counselor present in a class is a great and easy way to learn about the services we offer and how they can help you! We can come to your classroom or we can host a class in our classroom or presentation lab!
Here is how!
Interested in having Center for Career and Professional Development make a visit to your classroom? Have you professor contact us at email@example.com or by calling 270-745-3095.
Benefits of Presentation:
Some of the benefits of having a Career Counselor come to your classroom are:
- Presentation with helpful tips and applicable information
- Learning about the services we offer in the office and their benefits to you
- Meeting a career counselor in your field
- Learning about internships • Handouts that can assist in job search
- Information on the upcoming job/career fairs
- Expert information from a professional
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,