Welcome from the Director
Welcome to the homepage of the WKU Educational Leadership Doctoral Program website. Below is additional information regarding the links on the left.
For Current Students
- Program Information provides an outline of the various program components you will complete as you matriculate through this program.
- Program Progression and Forms provides links to the various forms that you must file with us or the Graduate School as you complete each program step. This page also includes information about planned course offerings and a yearly Master Calendar to help you map out your program of study.
- Student Directory lists students by cohort and also identifies which students are in each program specialization.
- Student Resources lists numerous resources ranging from lodging information to research and writing assistance.
- Program Outcomes describes standards and educational outcomes that guided the planning and development of the program’s core curriculum.
- Faculty provides a list of WKU faculty members who teach doctoral courses and/or are willing to serve on dissertation committees. A brief summary of their research interests is provided to help you locate potential dissertation chairs and committee members.
For Prospective Students
- General Overview describes the big picture of our doctoral program. Links to each of the four program strands are also embedded on this page.
- Admission describes current criteria potential students must meet, as well as application requirements.
- FAQS provides you with answers to questions interested students typically ask.
We hope this website is helpful to current and prospective students alike. If you have questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Director, Educational Leadership Doctoral Program
WKU Educational Leadership Doctoral Program
Educational Leadership Doctoral Program
1906 College Heights Blvd. # 91030
1702 Normal Street
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,