- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- CI Mobile Unit - Reservation
- CLC - WKU Helm Library
- Community Outreach
- Confucius Classrooms
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of US Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
The Confucius Institute at WKU is committed to:
- Promoting understanding of Chinese language and culture through children's programming, training courses, cultural workshops, and events
- Introducing fully articulated K-16 instruction in Modern Standard Chinese
- Serving as a regional center for Chinese teacher training and Chinese curriculum development
- Helping address the needs of the business community and the general public
- Building connections and partnerships between Kentucky and China
The Confucius Institute at WKU partners are:
- WKU News - Confucius Institute Celebrates 2014 'Confucius Day'
- WKU Herald - Confucius Institute Celebrates "Love for China"
- BG Daily News - Performers show 'Love for China' at SKyPAC event
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,