- About CI at WKU
- About Hanban
- Study Abroad
- CI in the News
- CI Publications
- CI Announcements
- Confucius Institute Summer Programming
- 2013 Joint Meeting of U.S. Confucius Institute (Classrooms)
- The Chinese Cultural Experience (CI Mobile Unit))
- CI at WKU Compilation Video
- "2014 Understanding China Documentary"
February 22, 2013 - Recruitment Procedures for Confucius Institute Scholarship (2013)
February 2013 - In November 2012, the Confucius Institute challenged all high schools which participate in our Hanban Chinese Teacher Program, to enter the 2013 Chinese Poster Design Competition. The aim was to spawn creativity among Kentucky high schools, and provide a creative way to express their "Knowledge of China (中国)." There were over 100 posters submitted by the students at the local schools. The Confucius Institute provided Visa gift cards in the amount of $50 for all 1st place winners and $20 for all 2nd place winners at each school. For the complete list of winner, please visit our website at: Click to View!!!