MS in Athletic Training
The minimum requirements for acceptance into the Master of Science in Recreation and Sports Administration with a concentration in Athletic Training are as follows:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing with at least a 2.5 overall GPA.
- Must be NATA/BOC certified or eligible for certification
- Application & Fee
- Students seeking a graduate degree must apply online. There is a non-refundable application fee of $40.00. Please make sure that in "Course of Study" that you choose "Recreation and Sport Administration." In the "Concentration" pull down box you will need to select "Athletic Training."
- Transcript Record
- Graduates of accredited institutions other than WKU must submit an official transcript showing the completed degree to the Graduate School.
- Letter of Professional Intent
- Statement should provide a sample of applicant's writing style and ability. It should be 2-3 pages, double-spaced, and is expected o be well organized, clearly written and error free. It should include an introduction, responses to the three questions below, and a conclusion and answer the questions: 1)Why do you want to pursue this degree? 2)What related qualifications and/or experiences do you bring to the program? 3)What are your career goals after completing the program? Statements should be emailed to email@example.com and include your full name and WKU Student ID (if known).