Want More Information?
Fill out our quick inquiry and a helpful representative will contact you.Request More Information
Cohort Programs Coordinator
Providing management leadership in one of the nation’s largest service industries requires well-rounded leaders and innovators.
The unique and flexible schedule of WKU’s Executive Master of Health Administration program allows you to strengthen your education without having to give up your job or lifestyle.
Upon completion of the Executive MHA at WKU, you will have gained:
- skills that help you stand out from your peers.
- awareness of career and professional advancement opportunities in the field.
- practical knowledge that will enable quick and efficient application of the latest industry strategies.
- management and decision-making skills in specific areas related to all aspects of your career.
- ability to lead and inspire individuals within your organization.
Created to meet the goals of busy executives, the Executive MHA program’s curriculum only requires three classroom visits per year. These meetings will occur on designated weekends between mid-July and mid-August. The remainder of the two-year program will be completed through online distance learning, which makes attaining your MHA degree easier than ever.
The diversity of the students in the Executive MHA program adds depth to your educational experience and gives you the opportunity to share similar experiences of healthcare professionals from all over the country. Interacting with other professionals in the program will enhance your education and create close business and personal relationships.
Momentum for your Future
Completing the Executive MHA program at WKU provides additions to your knowledge, your qualifications, and your career. Your experience as a healthcare professional has prepared you to become a leader, and you can take your leadership to the next level with WKU’s Executive MHA Program.