Want More Information?
Fill out our quick inquiry and a helpful representative will contact you.Request More Information
Through this MA program, you will be able to:
- examine a range of disciplinary perspectives on social justice;
- analyze the interrelationships of issues and interlocking systems associated with social organization and community development;
- examine the practical and theoretical principles of sustainability and how to apply them to diverse situations and communities throughout the world;
- analyze the power relationships (gender, race, age, class) that historically surround social justice and how these may be changed or augmented to increase social equality and equity;
- apply the principles of community organizing and be able to effectively utilize them in a variety of communities.