Contact: Amy Fitzpatrick
Coordinator, Graduate Programs
School of Kinesiology, Rec. & Sport
At this time, the Master of Science in Recreation and Sports Administration with a concentration in Sport Media and Branding, is only accepting applications for each Fall term.
The minimum requirements for acceptance into the program are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A bachelor’s degree from a college or university of recognized standing with at least a 2.5 overall GPA.
- Application & Fee
- Students seeking a graduate degree must apply online. There is a $40 application fee. Please make sure that in "Course of Study" that you choose Recreation and Sport Administration. In the "Concentration" pull down box you will need to select "Sport Media and Branding."
- Transcript Record
- Graduates of accredited institutions other than WKU must submit an official transcript showing the completed bachelor's degree to the Graduate School.
- Statement of Professional Intent
- Statement should provide a sample of applicant's writing style and ability. It should
be 2-3 pages, double-spaced, and is expected o be well organized, clearly written
and error free. It should include an introduction, responses to the three questions
below, and a conclusion:
- Why do you want to pursue this degree?
- What related qualifications and/or experiences do you bring to the program?
- What are your career goals after completing the program
- Statements should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name and WKU Student ID (if known).
- Statement should provide a sample of applicant's writing style and ability. It should be 2-3 pages, double-spaced, and is expected o be well organized, clearly written and error free. It should include an introduction, responses to the three questions below, and a conclusion:
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,