Want More Information?
Fill out our quick inquiry and a helpful representative will contact you.Request More Information
Online Plus 2 in Business Administration
Admission is a three-step process:
- You are first admitted to WKU.
- Then you are admitted to the Plus 2 Bachelor of Science in Management with a Concentration in Business Administration.
Once you have been admitted to the University, we can determine if any general education core or pre-admission courses remain for you to take. If there are courses needed, your advisor will work with you to map out a plan to complete your pre-admission requirements and/or General Education requirements in preparation for entering the online program. You must complete all of your Gordon Ford College of Business core courses to be admitted to the program.
Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programs
3. Students pursuing a major within the Gordon Ford College of Business must earn a minimum of 60 credit hours with an overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.50. In addition, they must complete the admission courses listed below with a separate GPA of 2.50.
Business Tool Courses
ACCEPTED KCTCS EQUIVALENT
|ACCT 200||ACC 201|
|ACCT 201||ACC 202|
|CIS 141||CIS 100 or CIS 130 or CIT 105 or OST 105|
|COMM 161/ COMM 145||COMM 181|
|ECON 202||ECO 201|
|ECON 203||ECO 202|
|ECON 206||STA 291 or STA 220|
|MATH 116||MA 109 or MT 150 or MAT 150|
To Apply to WKU and the Plus 2 in Business Administration:
- Complete the WKU Domestic and International Undergraduate Application.
- Under Planned Course of Study Section, Choose:
- Category of Study >>> Bachelor’s Degree
- Planned Course of Study >>> Management – Seeking Admission
- Concentration >>> Business Administration
- Primary Location >>> Main Campus (even though you will take classes online)