Kay Coomes, M.A.
Manager Public Affairs, Atmos Energy
- Worked with Atmos Energy since 1986
- Responsible for all the public affairs for the state of Kentucky and Union City, Tennessee
- Graduate of Kentucky Wesleyan with a degree in accounting
- Master's degree from WKU in Communication
- Began career with Atmos as Marketing Analyst in marketing and sales department
- Also spent time in accounting and information technology departments
- Very involved in children's activites and community work with United Way, Amercian Cancer Society, and American Heart Association
- Currently serves on the foundation board of Amercian Red Cross, Owensboro Community Technical College, and Owensboro Health
- Graduate of Leadership Kentucky and Leadership Owensboro programs
Most Vivid Memory of WKU
Honestly, walking up the and down that hill in all possible weather elements.
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,