John Rowley, B.A.
President, Fletcher Rowley, Inc.
- Has worked on over 500 political campaigns 100 companies in 47 states.
- Has worked with candidates from President and governor to city council.
- His firm has won 42 Pollie Awards.
- Their commercials have been featured on NPR, PBS, CNN, FOX, MSNBC and on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. His firm’s work has been covered by the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post.
- Has conducted media trainings and spoken about communications to the U.S. Army, National Women’s Political Caucus, Democracy for America (DFA), the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), and New Leaders Council (NLC). He has lectured or spoken at American University School of Political Management, Vanderbilt University, Belmont University and Western Kentucky University.
- Has provided news analysis on CNN, FOX News and MSNBC. Rowley has been quoted in or his work has been featured in the following publications: The New York Times, The Wall St. Journal, The Washington Post, Politico, Roll Call, The Hill and Campaigns and Elections Magazine.
- Was named a “Rising Star in Politics” in 2000 by Campaigns and Elections magazine.
- Was named to the "Dream Team" of consultants by the political technology firm Aristotle in 2011.
- Campaigns and Elections listed him as one of the "Most Influential" people in Tennessee politics.
- Rowley has been a member of the international organization The Entrepreneurs Organization (formerly Y.E.O.) since 2001. He has been active in Big Brothers and Sisters, mentoring (9 years) and advising and contributing to his local chapter (5 years).
- His family and company have supported Catholic Charities, Humane Society, Big Brothers and Big Sisters, the Humane Society, St. Stephens School (Perth Amboy, NJ), Campus for Human Development (homeless) and have adopted two dozen families in Middle Tennessee over the last two years.
- He and his wife Mary Sobon live in Nashville. Mary owns and runs M2 Consulting, a business consulting practice focused on executive coaching, facilitating and teambuilding for small organizations and entrepreneurs.
- John and Mary are they are the proud owners of two rescue dogs and a black cat who adopted the couple a cold Friday the 13th in December of 2002.
Most Vivid Memory of WKU
Dr. Kell giving me the business card of Bill Fletcher. I called Fletcher 12 times before he would call me back. Fletcher and I have worked together in the same company for 20 years.