- Prospective Undergraduate Students
- Current Undergraduate Students
- Prospective Graduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
For students who have taken the GRE prior to August 2011:
Admission to the program requires a GAP score of at least 2200 [GAP = Overall GRE
score X Undergraduate GPA] and a minimum score of 3.5 on the analytical writing section
of the GRE.
For students who have taken the GRE after August 2011:
Admission to the program requires a minimum score of 139 on the Verbal and Quantitative sections of the GRE. Additionally, students must have a GAP score of at least 550 [GAP = (Overall GRE score) + (Undergraduate GPA X 100)] and a minimum score of 3.5 on the analytical writing section of the GRE.
Applicants should submit the following to the Graduate Studies Office:
- An application
- Official transcripts
- GRE scores
- A writing sample from an undergraduate course
- Letter of intent discussing: 1) academic and/or professional experiences; 2) goals in pursuing graduate studies in communication; and, 3) areas of interest in the communication discipline
All materials can be submitted at: http://www.wku.edu/graduate.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR THE CERTIFICATE IN ORGANIZATIONAL COMMUNICATION
A person seeking the Certificate in Organizational Communication must satisfy the Graduate Studies admission requirements and must provide a letter of application and one letter of recommendation supporting the applicant's capacity for studying organizational communication.