Comm 489- Cooperative Education In Communication
What Our Students Have to Say:
- "My internship provided me the amazing opportunity for hands-on experience. It helped me learn new tasks, and proved to me that I have the motivation and drive to succeed in the future."
- Leah Fox, Greenview Regional Hospital
- "While working at Logan Aluminum, I was able to get experience in team building and training. It made me realize I want a career in corporate training, and that I was in the right major to excel in this career."
- Tara Robinette, Logan Aluminum
- "I've met a few important people I can keep in contact with over the next year to try and find a job after graduation. I learned a lot both personally and professionally about my strengths and weaknesses as a communicator."
- Shannon Burke, CalIV Entertainment
Related Links:Student Organizations
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view,
download Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Note: documents in Excel format (XLS) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Word format (DOC) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Powerpoint format (PPT) require Microsoft Viewer,
Note: documents in Quicktime Movie format [MOV] require Apple Quicktime,