NEW STUDENT RESOURCES
At WKU, we understand that many of our students who commute to campus have unique needs. From parking to dining to finding the perfect quiet place to study between classes, WKU Commuter Student Services serves as a one-stop place for you to find all the information you need to help make your WKU experience as successful as possible.
If you find you need information that is not listed here, please contact us and we will be happy to help!
We are excited to welcome our incoming freshmen class to the Welcome Program for Commuter Students!
At this event you will:
• Activate your parking pass
• Get your books
• Sample food from WKU Restaurant Group
• Get help with your class schedule
• Learn about student groups, student employment, intramurals, and more
• Tour essential campus services and commuter parking on a Topper Transit Bus
• Understand the layout of campus
• Connect with your classmates and Commuter Student Ambassadors
Following the program, students will join classmates at the M.A.S.T.E.R. Plan
Convocation at 8:15 p.m. for the official welcome to the WKU Class of 2018!
We will look forward to meeting you in August!
New to WKU?
Your first day starts at the
Welcome Program for
Sunday, August 17
Downing Student Union
Registration: 4:00 - 4:30 p.m.
Info Fair: 4:30 - 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.