Communication in the Workplace
- The Art of Effective Communication
- Communicating with Men and Women
- Communication Mystery
- Communication Review
- Communication Skills for Emerging Leaders
- Effective Listening
- Facilitation Skills
- Getting the Most out of Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Grammatical Refresher
- How to Conduct Meetings
- How to Develop and Deliver Dynamic Presentations
- Informal Report Writing
- Interpersonal Communication
- Nonverbal Communication
- Presentational Speaking
- Professional Business Writing
- Supervisor Communication Skills
- Writing Business Letters
- Writing Effective Memos/Emails
- Writing Technical Information
One 4-Hour Session
It is a fact that good written communication skills enhance any business; they create a favorable impression. An ability to communicate using proper standard English increases the credibility of any American business today.
The participant will learn: (1) proper use of verbs, (2) making subjects, pronouns, and verbs agree, (3) good sentence structure, (4) mechanics, such as proper use of punctuation, and (5) writing effective paragraphs.
- What is effective business communication?
- Writing good sentences and paragraphs
- Good use of mechanics
- Answering specific questions
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, team leaders, and administrative assistants involved in writing.