New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
One 4-Hour Session
Succession planning recognizes that some jobs are the lifeblood of the organization and too critical to be left vacant or filled by any but the best qualified persons. This course introduces the critical process of recognizing and developing leadership talent.
The participant will increase their knowledge and ability to:
- Identify high-potential employees
- Conduct a gap analysis to identify current and future needs
- Develop a cadre of successors at several levels
- Use employee development plans (EDPs) as a tool for leadership development
What is succession planning?
Benefits of succession planning
Case studies from the best
Keys to effective succession planning
Employee development plan
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for directors, managers, and supervisors who can identify employees with potential to fill critical future vacancies in organizations.