Courses for Customer Service:
Customer service involves understanding the customer’s needs and communication skills. Understanding the needs of today’s consumers, both internal and external, is important for all businesses and employers.
The participant will learn: (1) an overview of customer service needs in the work place, (2) how to get along with people and communication skills in cooperative settings, (3) how to improve listening in the workplace, and (4) how to have excellence in customer service.
- The myths and realities of customer tastes, wants, and needs
- How to develop and market customers for your business
- How to advertise to customers for the best return
- How to train personnel to better serve the customer on site
- How to develop a customer service attitude for the future of your business
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for management personnel, supervisors or retailers.