Courses for Management & Supervisory Training:
One four hour session
Many employees have difficulty in succeeding on the job because of personal or other problems. This training session examines types of personal and behavioral problems employees may have and suggests strategies for helping the employee deal with those problems.
The participant will learn: (1) how to identify personal and behavioral problems, (2) how to develop strategies for dealing with employees and their problems, and (3) how to conduct a counseling interview for employees.
- Identifying behavior problems
- Identifying type of problem employees
- Developing strategies for dealing with those problems
- The coaching process
- Pointers for handling difficult people
- Developing responding skills
- Making appropriate referrals
- Managing resistance
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers and/or supervisors who need to deal with employee personal, behavioral, or performance problems.