New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
Drug Issues in the Workplace
One 4-Hour Session
Drugs are a part of our everyday lives. Drugs can reduce pain and suffering and can be beneficial. Drug cards are even issued to employees by many employers. However, drugs used the wrong way can cause pain and suffering. The misuse of drugs cost employers in many ways. This training session will explore these issues.
The participant will learn: 1) information about illegal drugs, 2) information about the misuse of prescription drugs, 3) what will happen if you call the police, and 4) employee behavior that may indicate a "drug problem."
- Recognizing illegal drugs
- Legal drugs (alcohol included) used in an illegal manner
- Police involvement
- Drug testing: A resource or an additional problem?
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for managers, supervisors, and line staff who, as part of their jobs, must supervise.