New Training Offerings!
- Budgeting Basics
- Challenging Negative Attitudes
- Cultural Competency
- Drug Issues in the Workplace
- Effective Negotiation Skills
- Finance for the Non-financial Professionals
- How to get noticed...for the right reason
- Identification Theft: More Than Just an Inconvenience
- Improving Customer Service
- Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
- Media Relations
- Preventing Workplace Violence
- Succession Planning
- Supervising Former Peers
- Understanding Japanese Culture
- Unleash Your Creativity
Industrial Safety and Accident Prevention
One 3–Hour Session
This training session highlights practical approaches to accident prevention. Employers and employees are actively encouraged to participate in and support company safety efforts. Safety is a team effort. A basic understanding of people is important to the success of a company’s safety operation.
The participant will learn (1) concepts of industrial accidents, (2) attitudes and behaviors and their relationship to safety, (3) how to recognize hazards, and (4) measures used to reduce and prevent accidents.
- Behavioral approaches to accident prevention
- Multiple–factor concepts as causes of accidents
- Recognizing hazards and prevention
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for all personnel.