Courses for Quality Assurance Training:
Total Quality Management for Managers
One 3-Hour Session
This session is primarily for managers and those responsible for providing direction as the company moves to TQM approach. Emphasis is given to supervisory styles which are critical to the success of a TQM program.
The participant will learn: (1) how supervision plays a key role in implementing TQM, (2) how to supervise employees in a TQM system, (3) how to overcome resistance to the implementation of TQM, (4) how to evaluate employees within a TQM system.
- Supervision: one of the keys to TQM success
- Transformational leaders and the TQM philosophy
- Supervisory techniques especially critical to TQM
- How to overcome resistance to TQM
- How to conduct evaluations which support TQM
Who Should Attend
This seminar is intended for anyone managing personnel with a company which has adopted TQM.